No more interrupting productivity and coordinating schedules to conduct your OSHA training!
Delivered right to each individual's computer or mobile device, OSHA online training for employers, managers and staff makes it easy to ensure your medical or dental staff is current on their OSHA training.
You and your staff simply watch the videos on your own schedule, take the quiz, and our system does the rest! Tracking is easy too – as employees complete the quiz, you receive notification that they’ve completed the training via email, which includes their quiz score(s). Dentists and dental hygienists who qualify may also receive dental CEUs (Tennessee).*
Receive the high-quality training you’ve come to expect from our OSHA compliance team…
The online OSHA video training comes complete with a one-hour video training, corresponding handout (downloadable) and 25-question quiz (requires a score of 80% or higher to pass). Your staff member(s) will see their scores on-screen immediately and can review any question(s) they missed.
Use this training for new hires and annual employee training. It is up-to-date with OSHA's Hazard Communication information, which includes the most recent labeling and safety data sheet requirements.
Participants will gain an understanding of the following OSHA training topics:
• Background information about OSHA
• Bloodborne pathogens
• Hazard Communication
• Fire and electrical safety
• Emergency evacuation and general safety guidelines
• Radiation and laser safety
• Workplace violence
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Select the number of employees you wish to train from the drop-down menu above (don’t forget to include yourself when selecting a quantity), then click the “add to cart” button.
2. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to distribute the training to your staff so that each member can create their own training login.
3. After your employees complete the quiz, you receive a confirmation email that contains their quiz score.
4. Your staff has 30 days to complete the training.
The "OSHA Training for Medical and Dental Offices" is a one-hour recorded training delivered as an online video. The quiz has 25 questions and requires a score of 80% or above to pass.
*TO OBTAIN TENNESSEE DENTAL CEUs:
• Must be a registered dental hygienist (approved by TN Board of Dentistry)
• Must order one webinar per person to receive CEUs
• Must complete the online quiz
FOR TRAINING AT YOUR LOCATION - please contact us at 800-635-4040.