2024 OSHA COMPLIANCE
TRAINING - VIA LIVE WEBINAR
FOR: Medical and Dental
Includes updated OSHA Compliance Manual on USB - the OSHA Compliance Manual is designed to serve as your essential guide to navigating the web of laws, regulations, and requirements set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. This webinar references topics in your manual and condenses OSHA's vast body of information. In addition to summarizing key standards and guidelines, the manual complements our OSHA Documentation Kit, which provides practical checklists and customizable templates that help you establish and maintain OSHA-compliant policies and procedures within your organization.
This online training will be offered
on the following dates, and times denote Eastern Time Zone:
- Wednesday, January 17, 2024, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2024, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2024, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2024, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2024, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2024, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
If your practice is lacking an OSHA safety program, OSHA can fine you thousands of dollars for each violation. Most violations are innocent oversights and the result of...
- Outdated manuals
- Missing documentation
- Lack of proper employee training
Learn the tools needed
to maintain OSHA compliance, including:
- Overview of Federal OSHA program - established and enforced standards
- Key components for an effective Safety Policy
- Employer responsibilities and Employee rights
- Training requirements
- Review of Reporting and Recordkeeping requirements
- Information on how to conduct and create a Hazard Assessment and Exposure Control Plan
Who would benefit from this live, web-based Train-the-Trainer program?
This training is ideal for a physician, a practice/office manager, or an employee that has been designated as the facility's OSHA Safety Coordinator. About Your Trainer
Shanon Moore is the Director of OSHA/HIPAA Compliance and the Operations Manager for Management Consulting with DoctorsManagement, LLC.
Shanon provides OSHA and HIPAA consulting and training to ensure medical and dental practices maintain compliance within their facilities. Training is delivered in a structured, yet interactive format to engage attendees. The session is broken down into 3 sections with the opportunity to ask questions after each section:
- Overview of OSHA and the key components needed to create a comprehensive safety program
- Review of OSHA standards affecting healthcare facilities and OSHA's enforcement efforts to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses
- Guidelines for employee safety including Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Communication, PPE, Sharps, Workplace Violence, and more!
* Certificate of attendance for 3 contact hours is given upon seminar completion by DoctorsManagement.