2023 OSHA COMPLIANCE
TRAINING - VIA LIVE WEBINAR
FOR: Medical and Dental
Includes updated OSHA Compliance Manual in Printed Format
Are you looking for a comprehensive training that addresses the OSHA regulations for Medical and Dental practices? This program is for you!
This online training will be offered
on the following dates:
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Join us live from YOUR location.
If your practice is lacking an OSHA safety program, OSHA can fine you thousands of dollars for each violation. Most violations are innocent oversights and the result of...
- Outdated manuals
- Missing documentation
- Lack of proper employee training
Learn the tools needed
to maintain OSHA compliance, including:
- Overview of Federal OSHA program - established and enforced standards
- Key components for an effective Safety Policy
- Employer responsibilities and Employee rights
- Training requirements
- Review of Reporting and Recordkeeping requirements
- Information on how to conduct and create a Hazard Assessment and Exposure Control Plan
Who would benefit from this live, web-based OSHA
About Your Trainer
- Office Managers
- Medical Assistants
- Dental Assistants
- Safety and Risk Managers
- Clinical Supervisors
- Lab Personnel
- Medical Technologists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Other Professionals
| || |
| || || |
| || |
| || |
Director, OSHA/HIPAA Services and Operations Manager,
Shannon provides OSHA and HIPAA consulting and training to ensure medical and dental practices maintain compliance within their facilities. Training is delivered in a structured, yet interactive format to engage attendees. The session is broken down into 3 sections with the opportunity to ask questions after each section:
1. Overview of OSHA and the key components needed to create a comprehensive safety program
2. Review of OSHA standards affecting healthcare facilities and OSHA's enforcement efforts to reduce workplace injuries and illnesses
3. Guidelines for employee safety including Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Communication, PPE, Sharps, Workplace Violence, and more!
* Certificate of attendance for 3 contact hours is given by DoctorsManagement.