About the RBRVS Calculator
- Makes it easy to create fee schedules using the most current Medicare / CMS data
- Uses a systematic approach with the Resource Based Relative Value Scale (RBRVS) data
- Comes with clear instructions (including a Quick-Start Guide)
- Includes real-world examples and well-organized formulas to help simplify your fee-setting process
Built by healthcare statistician and analytics expert, Frank Cohen, this
Windows-based freestanding software program reports individual
and calculates adjusted and unadjusted totals as well as the Medicare
allowable for your location. This program performs both a complete RBRVS
analysis and a practice-specific Medicare financial impact evaluation.
Experience the robust yet flexible functionality of the RBRVS Calculator. Compliance managers and professionals in healthcare organizations and medical practices use this product to:
Click the button to the left to download a fully functional evaluation version (good for 48-hours).
NOTE ABOUT ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT:
- Maintain flexibility using various methods to set charges
- Build a fee schedule and set a fee table and/or targets for specific procedures
- Determine the financial impact of most recent Medicare fee changes with quarterly updates
- Analyze RVU utilization per physician, by provider RVU
- Save money compared to other, similar solutions
- Set procedure charges with specialty-specific guidelines based on national statistics as compared to your own practice data
- Determine fees for new procedures or for new, startup practices
- Easily import date from you EHR system
Your product key is delivered electronically. After you order, please follow the instructions on the order confirmation page for immediate access to the calculator.TO RENEW YOUR CURRENT LICENSE:
Order this product and note that the order is for an RBRVS Calculator renewal in the comments box at checkout.GETTING STARTED:
Once you install the program, please take a moment to read through the Quick-Start guide. You can also access tutorials on how to use the features of the program by clicking on the Help menu within the program. To order your annual subscription, simply return to this page and select the Add to Cart button.